Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
11/20/19 at 04:51:56
News: Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Beauty of TPM (Read 9938 times)
TPMxprt
RSA Newbies

Forum member

The Beauty of TPM
12/20/07 at 21:23:53

Its been quite some time since i presonally embark to be a TPM Practitioner (15 yrs i believe). And you know what? i am still in love with this job. I fully enjoy ALL the tasks, challenges, success, lessons and continuous learnings that i experience since day one. There's no such better fulfillment that i can imagine than imparting my knowledge to my staff and TPM teams be it from my hometown and overseas.

I wish sooner, we'll have a sort of a TPM CONFERENCE to be held somewhere here in SEA. I am more than willing to share the ACTUAL EXPERIENCES that we have gone through.

Keep this chain with burning passion TPM Believers!
 Wink

Email View Profile mlucas3   IP Logged
Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

Re: The Beauty of TPM
Reply #1 - 01/08/08 at 03:33:34

Hello TPM Expert,

Would you mind sharing your TPM experiences on this forum.  What pillars of TPM do you handle ? And does your industry will go for JIPM Excellence Awards ?

My Warm Regards,

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
TPMxprt
RSA Newbies

Forum member

Reply #2 - 01/08/08 at 18:51:05

Hello Everyone!

Well, i believe my interest in TPM started to send some signals on my very first day of work from my First Company in Phils. where incidentally the most distinguished if not the PIONEER of TPM implementation in the country or maybe outside Japan during those days. I was tapped to be one of the TPM Coordinator to handle initially one of the Key Pillar if not the Heart of TPM  which is Autonomous Maintenance...and the rest is history.  

Been in different corporate culture in implementing hands-On TPM, American MNC's, European MNC's, Jap NMC's, FMCG, and now spreading and preaching the Power of TPM here in the Biomedical Industry.

Yes, we are gunning for the JIPM TPM Award sometime 2012. This is one of my vision.

Hope to hear from other TPM believers soon!!!

Without Top Management Commitment.... Don't begin the Journey.

Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

Reply #3 - 02/04/08 at 07:36:45

TPM Expert,

My last count on certified companies in the Philippines was 3, I just can't tell at this moment. They are  
- Texas Instruments
- Uniliver Hbc products
- Yazaki Torres

I think when you say the most distinguished, my understanding is you come from Texas Instruments.

During my journey with TPM I handled the pillar of Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement, so I think you can see my interest in these reliability subjects as all are part of Planned Maintenance Pillar.  we also tried to implement Reliability-Centred Maintenance in the higher steps/phases of Planned Maintenance.

One of the most important part of my learning in TPM is the support for Autonomous Maintenance, our maintenance members around 700 in all servce as coach, mentors to the autonomous maintenance team.

We also aim for JIPM, but it's a long story and management did not pursue, however our last stint in our TPM Journey was we were able to comile and complete the JIPM book.

Much can be learned from the journey and one thing is certain, you are correct in stating that management commitment is a must.

My Warm Regards,

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
TPMxprt
RSA Newbies

Forum member

Reply #4 - 02/04/08 at 22:13:49

Hello Team!

Greetings! YES im from TIPI. I was part of the Plant's TPM Office that went through the numerous JIPM Certification. During that time We had experienced probably the most stringent Certification EVER our Plant Had. More than ISO, More than PQA. But the consequence of having this Certification made us to give our BEST. From the Plant manager to the Janitors, and thus made us to be the BEST and Benchmark in the Industry.

Kind regards,

Wink

Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

Reply #5 - 03/18/08 at 21:40:50

TPM Expert,

Just curious, what motivates your people when your still in TIPI to do TPM ? How do you change people's attitude towards TPM ?

Regards,

Rolly Angeles

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print