Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
07/22/19 at 19:53:35
News: YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How To Register On This Forum (Read 83477 times)
Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

How To Register On This Forum
02/21/08 at 03:37:40

To All,

This forum's intent is for reliability and maintenance discussion board only, any intent to use this forum malicously such as SPAM, spoofing and bots will be banned and dealt with accordingly by forwarding your IP numbers and your email to the proper authorities.  

If you want to register to this forum, kindly email me the following at rolaa12@yahoo.com :

1) Real Name (First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name

2) Industry and position

3) Objective of joining this forum

4) Your experiences in reliability and maintenance

Once we verify your intentions on joining this forum, you will be provided a username and password which will be emailed to you.  Again, to avoid spammers for the meantime, registration will be done through the admin only.

Registration can only be done through the admin by emailing me if you want to join this forum.  If you intent to use this forum malicously.  Be advise that your email and ISP will be forwarded directly to the proper authorities.  

The intent of this forum is for sharing experiences with respect to reliability and maintenance discussions only.  Other than that, you will be automatically deleted from this forum.  Sad to note that I have already deleted messages on those who continue to abuse this forum.

Administrator email:  rolaa12@yahoo.com

« Last Edit: 05/05/09 at 03:23:09 by Rolly Angeles »  

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print