Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
07/22/19 at 20:27:04
News: YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IBIDEN Philippines passed TPM Excellence Awards (Read 4395 times)
Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

IBIDEN Philippines passed TPM Excellence Awards
04/19/09 at 01:56:25

To All TPM Practitioners

First, I would like to congratulate, Ibiden, Philippines Corporation for achieving their TPM Excellence Awards Category (A) last year.  It was a privileged on my part to have train them on TPM trainings such as Understanding the Relationship between Equipment Losses and OEE as well as Planned Maintenance Four Phases to Zero Unplanned Breakdown.  Their leader Bong Lalatag, truly have the heart of a TPM Leader.  As I recall asking Bong, how confident are you in achieving the awards despite all the hurdles, resistance and obstacles you are facing, Bong said, We will die aiming for it. Truly his leadership, and efforts had sparked a change in their people and finally succeeded in their TPM Journey in reaping out the fruits of their TPM endeavor.  This year, their company will be part of a traditional ceremony given by JIPM to accept the awards on this prestigious TPM Excellence Awards.  Once again congratulations to Bong and Team IBIDEN in your success and wish you more power in your TPM Journey.

My Warm Regards,

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print