Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
10/18/19 at 06:46:16
News: YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RSA Reliability Newsletter Updates for 2019 (Read 129 times)
Rolly Angeles
Rolly Angeles

RSA Reliability Newsletter Updates for 2019
01/22/19 at 21:40:18

Dear All,

I am sending you this email because at some point in time you intend to subscribe to my RSA Reliability and Maintenance Newsletter Vault.  This is to advise that I am no longer be sending my newsletter on a monthly basis but rather for new and existing subscribers, I will just be giving a link in which you can access all my reliability and maintenance newsletter one time.  This year 2019, I have added 38 newsletters to my vault.  You may check out the subject/title of each newsletter on this link.  Should you be involved in reliability, maintenance or you are involved as a continuous improvement practicioner, I am sure that there are newsletters that would benefit and would be of value to your work.

http://www.rsareliability.com/newsletter.htm

For new subscribers, should you be interested to join, there will be a payment of USD 49.98 or equivalent currency of your country which will be made in 2 easy installments of 24.99 USD.  You can pay via Paypal or simply click this link.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr#/checkout/subscription

Should you subscribed, and made your first payment, I will be sending a link in which you can access all my reliability and maintenance newsletter vault and as token of my appreciation, I will be giving away for free a kindle version (softcopy) of my first book on World Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines for the first 100 subscribers for free at no extra charge.  Just send me an email so I know where to send the kindle version of my first book once I confirm your subscription.    

Thank you and God Speed to all maintenance our there.

My Warmest Regards,

Rolly Angeles
Reliability and Maintenance Consultant
Author : World Class Maintenance - The 12 Disciplines
ISBN 978-971-011-041-4

My mission is to reach out to industries in discovering ways to improve their maintenance human resources.  At my small firm, we believe that maintenance is not only a repair business, it is not just a department nor a function but rather maintenance are  human beings, hence, let us treat them with the respect that they truly deserve.

Rolly Angeles
www.rsareliability.com
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print